Monday, January 12, 2009

A follow up story with a moral to it!

As a follow up from my previous post where I mentioned that the client did not like my work; I waited for one week before sending a very nice 'I'm sorry we didn't agree on this project, but I hope to work with you on future projects' note. And the client came back with a request for some other work. This work does not involve the kind of style his other projects required, and so it should be something we can both agree on.

Moral of the story- don't be disheartened, never be rude and always remember that Customer Service is very important! A negative situation can be rectified into something positive and even profitable, just with a little patience, determination and a whole lot of customer care!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

thanks for the tips!!!

Usha Krishnan Sliva said...

Thanks. I've learnt it myself the hard way. Now I leave stressing myself out for more important things like 'do my shoes match my outfit' ;)