Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twitter, Horses and Scented Soaps

Twitter is a wonderful social networking site. Hundreds have claimed to make money via twitter; and while I've still to make a dime from it, what I have found it to be great for, is building friendships and connecting with like minded individuals.

One such lady is Monique Hodgkinson from Stable Solutions. Monique was offering to give the 1000th visitor to her site some of her wonderful soap creations and I believe I made a comment about missing it by one or two people. Monique at once offered to send me a soap and after I sent her my address, she promptly did so. It was an unexpected gesture and very thoughtful of her to do so. Her excellent customer service has resulted in me acquiring a wonderful scented bathroom. A Stable Solution combines it's owners passion of soap crafting with love of horses- their soaps are produced in a stable!

Visit her site www.aStableSolution.com I guarantee you won't be disappointed in it.

2 comments:

HS SANDESH said...

HI. A PRETTY COOL SITE WITH QUALITY CONTENT. IT SURELY IS A GREAT TOOL FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LOVE GETTING TO KNOW SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS UNDER 1 ROOF. GOOD JOB

http://www.message.blog.co.in

Usha Krishnan Sliva said...

Thank you Sandesh. I hope you visit again. I'll be sending out my ezine in two days; if you enjoy this blog, perhaps you want to subscribe to it- the button is on the right of this post.