Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sunny Days

Speaking of procrastination; it's been a while since I got onto any of my blogs. Of course, I could justify it by saying that I do wake at 5am to work, pretty much 7 days of the week. Or that now school has started for both the kids, it's harder to get chunks of free time given the extra activities that parents are roped into. My daughter's doing a Terry Fox run this coming Friday (she's just 5) and my son is going apple picking with his preschool; parent participation required. And I've launched my new Article Writing And Selling 101, course online (http://www.writechoiceforyou.com/WritingCourses.html). All in all, it's been busy and blogging has taken a backseat.

But today is too perfect a day to resist. The second day of autumn and it's 27C. The kids are cycling in the front of the house and I'm enjoying what may well prove to be the last intense day of sunshine; netbook on my lap. Finding pockets of time to do anything lengthy is really hard; but with writing exercises, blogging and online social networking, days like today are a perfect Godsend.

So I shall forget about pending projects, unwritten assignments and payment collection and enjoy instead an evening with children's chatter, long glasses of lemonade and warm, sunny weather!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I appear to be a little busier now. I have a new course to fill the time! LOL