Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Season's Greetings And A Big Thank You!




A big thank you to those who've signed up for my free ezine, Getting It Write! and for my course, Article Writing And Selling 101, available here: http://www.writechoiceforyou.com/WritingCourses.html

I appreciate your support and I've enjoyed working with you through 2009. Without your readership, encouraging comments and honest feedback, I don't think I would have come as far as I have.

As the year comes to a close, I'd like us all to take a moment to consider what we've achieved this year: the friends we've made, the clients we've helped and the lessons we've learnt. For me it's been a tremendous year and apart from experiencing a lot of personal growth and learning, my business too has expanded. I look forward to entering 2010 with bigger goals and loftier dreams. And I wish you all the best in achieving the same.

With love and success to you, your families and loved ones,
Usha

No comments: