Thursday, April 22, 2010

Networking and Joint Promotion Opportunities for Writers/Editors

Hello All,

I'd like to make this blog a little more interactive, and a little more about 'you' too. So I've given it some thought and come up with these ideas. Let me know if anyone is interested (and I hope a lot of you are), and we can chat further.

1. I’ll be happy to do an interview with you on www.writechoiceforyou.blogspot.com. This would be similar to an earlier one I did: http://writechoiceforyou.blogspot.com/2009/06/bookkeeping-basics-for-freelance.html

2. Host a Guest Post. You can see an example here: http://writechoiceforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/why-every-writer-should-also-be-editor.html

3. Paste a short bio or paragraph talking of your site or work.

The posts will automatically get promoted via twitter, facebook and linkedin.

Just remember they should all be related to writing/editing/freelancing, or even marketing, and I will need to approve/edit the guest posts and bios. With regards to the interview, we can come up with relevant topics together.

Love and success,

Usha

No comments: