Friday, September 3, 2010

Routine in Writing

Another glorious summer's day,and it's hard to believe fall (and school)is around the corner. But what I'm looking forward to most is getting back into a routine. While I've enjoyed the long and lazy summer days shared with family and friends, a routine helps me get more productive and stay on track.

And while much has been written on 'routines', the fact is only you can persist in sticking to one.

So, for the last few weeks, I've been resetting my alarm to go off an hour earlier each morning (resulting in a whacking headache today) because I know as of next week, I'll be working longer hours at a stretch. And has it paid off? Of course it has. I'm now working with a few 'steady' clients and it's always fun knowing you'll be getting a steady paycheck from them. Check them out here:

MN Interactive: www.mninteractive.com and www.mninteractive.com/blog

The Netsetter: www.thenetsetter.com

Mind Body Sanctuary: www.mindbodysanctuary.com

Greener Steps: www.greenersteps.com

They are fun clients and working with them offers me the diversity I crave. Check them out and do leave me some comments -it's always fun having visitors.

To your routine!
Usha

No comments: